Cart 0
Yogurt and Oat Bar with Fig & Almonds

Yogurt and Oat Bar with Fig & Almonds

$ 29.95
Did you know Mediterraneans have incorporated a balance of figs, almonds and oats into their daily diet for generations? We’ve drizzled them with honey; sprinkled quinoa; and added a layer flavored with yogurt to bring you a delicious gourmet nutrition bar. Just a little taste of the Mediterranean Diet’s infinite wisdom — made to enjoy on the go.
All Natural - Non GMO - Gluten Free - Certified Kosher

Nutritional Info

Serv. Size: 1 bar (43g) Amount Per Serving: Calories 170 Fat Cal. 45 Total Fat 5g (8%DV) Sat. Fat 1.5g (8%DV) Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg (0%DV) Sodium 135mg (6%DV) Potassium 90mg (3%DV) Total carb. 26g (9%DV) Fiber 2g (8%DV) Sugars 11g Protein 6g Vitamin A (0%DV) Vitamin C (0%DV) Calcium (6% DV) Iron (6%DV) Vitamin E (6%DV) Thiamin (4%DV) Magnesium (2%DV) Zinc (2%DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.


Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Yogurt Flavored Coating [sugar, palm kernel oil, nonfat dry milk, yogurt powder (cultured whey protein concentrate and cultured skim milk), soy lecithin, salt], Figs, Soy Nuggets (Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Starch), Tapioca Syrup, Honey, Low Fat Yogurt Powder (whey protein concentrate, skim milk, yogurt cultures [L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus]), Fig Paste, Rice Crisp (rice four, rice bran, raisin juice concentrate, honey, salt), Quinoa, High Oleic Sunfower Oil, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract, GMO Free Mixed Tocopherols.

ALLERGEN STATEMENT: Contains Milk, Soy, Almonds. May contain other Tree Nuts. Manufactured in a facility that processes Egg, Peanut, and Wheat Ingredients. Store Mediterra bars in a cool, dry place.

Share this Product