Cart 0
Yogurt and Oat Bar with Apricot & Pistachio

Yogurt and Oat Bar with Apricot & Pistachio

$ 29.95
Did you know Mediterraneans have incorporated a balance of apricots, pistachios, and oats into their daily diet for generations? We’ve drizzled them with honey; sprinkled raisins, figs, and sunflower seeds; and added a layer flavored with yogurt to bring you a delicious gourmet nutrition bar. Just a little taste of the Mediterranean Diet’s infinite wisdom—made to enjoy on the go.
All Natural - Non GMO - Gluten Free - Certified Kosher

Nutritional Info

Serv. Size: 1 bar (45g) Amount Per Serving: Calories 180 Fat Cal. 50 Total Fat 6g (9%DV) Sat. Fat 2g (10%DV) Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg (0%DV) Sodium 160mg (7%DV) Potassium 105mg (3%DV) Total carb. 26g (9%DV) Fiber 3g (12%DV) Sugars 14g Protein 7g Vitamin A (0%DV) Vitamin C (2%DV) Calcium (4% DV) Iron (8%DV) Vitamin E (4%DV) Thiamin (6%DV) Magnesium (2%DV) Zinc (4%DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.


Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Honey, Soy Nuggets (Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Starch), Yogurt Flavored Coating [sugar, palm kernel oil, nonfat dry milk, yogurt powder (cultured whey protein concentrate and cultured skim milk), soy lecithin, salt], Pistachios, Sunflower Seeds, Raisins, Fig Paste, Organic Gum Acacia, Apricots, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Flax Meal, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt.

ALLERGEN STATEMENT: Contains Milk, Soy, Pistachios. May contain Apricot Pits and other Tree Nuts. Manufactured in a facility that processes Egg, Peanut, and Wheat ingredients. Store Mediterra bars in a cool, dry place.

Share this Product